- Measuring how many people are using the different areas of the websites so that popular sections can be improved.
- Analysing anonymous data to help us understand how visitors interact with the websites so we can improve the services offered.
- Enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task.
Conditions of Use
By using this Website, you agree to abide by the terms described below. Therefore, it is important that you familiarize yourself with the conditions as stipulated below. Any use of this site that is in violation with the terms and conditions described below or with Swedish law will result in you being excluded from the Service. Such misuse also places you at risk of financial liability.
This site is designed by GHN to provide health professionals and companies within the Life Science with information. We strive to ensure that the information is accurate and updated. However, it is important to be aware of the following;
- GHN disclaims all responsibility for any harm or inconvenience caused by using this site.
- GHN has the ownership and copyright of all content on this website. You can read, view, print and download material from www.GHNNordic.com, but only for your own and non-commercial use. Except for such use, the use of text, images or other content on the site is not permitted. Reproduction of any part or all of the content is prohibited unless authorized by GHN. Use in violation of these provisions may result in liability and may also be punishable.
- The terms and conditions of this website are governed by Swedish law. A dispute regarding whether these terms and conditions are breached will be raised at the place where GHN has its head office in Sweden.
- These terms and conditions may be subject to regular revisions. All users are obliged to check the terms and conditions regularly.